I decided on using Gerber daisies

but in red orange and yellow. to match the fall season.
I'm super busy just trying to pack up all my stuff in my apt and bringing it over to Jon's house. I have to be out of my apt by the 31st then I have to live at my sister Kristel's house until the wedding day. (thanks ahead of time kris for letting me crash there for a week :) ) So I'm going to be living out of a suitcase for a week, bummer. 14 days left!!
.jpg)



3 comments:
i forgot to ask... do you have a honeymoon in the works?
Oh my heck! Congratulations!!! I had no idea... go figure... I move away and I'm out of the loop. :) JK I am sooo excited for you! Miss you!
Kristina!!! WOAH! I am so excited you found my blog! I cant believe you are getting married! Thats so awesome! Sorry I keep using exclamation points, im just so excited! I went to school with Jon. Such a nice guy. Congrats on the marriage to be! Love ya!
Post a Comment