On Saturday me and Jon got in a car accident. We're both ok, just have whip lash. But luckily we were driving his truck, or we would have been in a lot worse condition. We were rear ended by a drunk driver in a Lexus, going about 40 miles an hour while were were stopped waiting to make a left turn. The axle on the truck is completely bent, and we're worried about the frame of the truck being screwed up. And for you mechanically illeterate people, (don't feel bad, i'm the same way, Jon had to explain it to me) you're probably thinking... how can a small vehicle screw up the frame of a big huge truck, well it's because since we were hit so hard, the front bumper shifted and is now hanging slightly lower than the other side. And the bumper is what's connected to the frame of the truck.
Well Jon's pretty upset. His truck was like his 3rd wife. Yes, I said 3rd wife. He says he has 3 women in his life; Me, Aja (his great dane), and his truck. And now he's lost a wife. haha. But here's some pics of the damage.
I dunno if you can tell, the but back tire is slightly twisted as well.
The right side has a larger gap, directly below the lights.
3 comments:
:O( I'm glad you guys are ok. I know a great chiropractor if you haven't seen one yet. :O) Give Jon my condolences. And Greg totally understands about the other wife. He just lost his "first" wife {she was around before I was} Jena on Friday. It's been a rough weekend.
Aren't you glad for blogging! you wouldn't have taken pics if it weren't for your online journal :)
glad you're ok
At least he lost his 3rd wife and not his 1st or 2nd! count your blessings!
Tis the season! I got hit in December, then you got hit, and my wife got hit by someone that got hit just last week! I think it is a sure sign that Taco Bell is of the Devil!
To make things worse...the word below is cliffskid...is that talking about what you see in someone named Cliff's underpants, or what you do before you fall off a cliff? Or is it the kid of someone named cliff?
Post a Comment