So I figured I'd let you all know, that on March 2nd I'm having a Shoe Party! That's right, shoes! The shoes are all super cute, and totally affordable. (between $15-$25) It's put on by BellaSoles, go to http://www.bellasoles.com/ to see last seasons line. My party, however will be the first of the new season. (pictures of the new line should be available soon) Therefore, first pick on everything! They'll have all the sizes, oh and did I forget to mention that they also offer purses and sunglasses!?! They only buy 1 (sometimes 2) of each purse, so you'll also have first dibs on those as well. Making you the only one to have that purse in Southern Utah! :)
The party will be held on Monday March 2nd and 7 pm at my house. Let me know if you'd like to attend, by leaving me a comment with you're e-mail address, and I'll e-mail you directions to my house. I'd love for you all to come.
I'm so excited! It's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment