Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reserved Seating Usher

A couple weeks ago my mil told me a lady she goes to school with is in charge of the concerts that happen at DSC, and said they needed help the night of the David Archuleta concert. Am I a huge fan of him....No. Do I own his album....No. Did I follow him on American Idol....No. But I figured, why not, its free. So I said that I would help out.

I was assigned to be a door usher, along with my sister in laws. Once the show started we got to just sit and relax. And I must admit I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would (making fun of crazed teeny boppers proved to be rather enjoyable).

David did put on a really good show. He sang for about an hour and a half, with no breaks. His voice didn't crack and he showed no signs of getting tired. But you could def tell he's only 17 and still quite goofy. But all in all I must say I was rather impressed. One can't help but to admit, whether your an avid fan or not, that he does have an amazing voice.

Well I just had to show off how close I was to the stage(just one of the perks of being a "reserved seating usher"=] ). I could almost smell the sweat...(thats just for you Natalie) GO DAVID!! haha





No comments: