Wednesday, February 3, 2010

30 Weeks

10 more weeks! It's getting closer. I can't believe how fast it's going. I know I've said that before, but it's crazy that I'm already 30 weeks. It feels like just a month ago that I was having my first midwife appointment at 8 weeks. crazy crazy. I'm still feeling really good. I'm not extremely uncomfortable yet... thank heavens :)


Total cheesey picture of me. haha oh well.

We got our porta crib set up... isn't it just so cute. I'm so excited!


The other day Jon got the ice out of the freezer and was completely fascinated with it. He had never seen anything like this before. I on the other hand, have seen it a few times so I thought his fascination was rather entertaining.







This past weekend Jon went to a Jeep rock crawling event in Hurricane with some of his friends. This is just one of the many pictures that he took (he was in total heaven watching this).

Since they saw such fun crazy things, of course they decided that they needed to go out and have a little fun of their own. Luckily nothing happened to any of them or the truck. (good thing I wasn't there. I probably would have had a heart attack, this picture doesn't look bad but knowing my husband it got much worse than this. This is not so much my favorite thing. Good thing he has some friends that he can go out with instead of trying to drag me along :) )

3 comments:

McCall said...

You look darling and i LOVE the crib!

Cleveland Family said...

Oh my heck you are the cutest pregnent person! I kinda miss my belly haha... but only for a second :)

Sam & Nat said...

Stina, I am so happy for you guys!! Keep in touch!