Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy one month old Taegen

I can not believe that Taegen is 1 month old! It's crazy how fast it's gone.

Just look at my stud...so adorable!

Smiling in his sleep



Its blurry, but it's still a smile.

-Taegen already rolls over onto his side. He's obviously not rolling all the way over yet, but I'm still super proud :)
- His neck muscles are really strong. He holds his head up for minutes at a time trying to look at the world.
- He's turning into a cuddler. He use to not like to be held up on your shoulder and cuddled, but now thats one of the only positions I can put him in to calm him down.
- He likes the sound of the dryer
-He's still in his newborn clothes. He's so long and skinny nothing fits him. They say they grow so fast, but after a month, he still only fits into newborn outfits.
- He loves to go on walks
- He is really alert. He's awake more than he sleeps (during the day anyways)
- So far he's slept really well through the night. He usually only wakes up a couple times and will already sleep 4-5 hours at a time. (knock on wood, I hope he doesn't grow out of this one)
- His mommy and daddy love him so so much! Life is so different now, but we wouldn't change it for the world! He's changed our world for the better.

WE LOVE YOU TAEGEN WESLEY!

No comments: