Hudsen loves Taegen. It's so cute. Everytime I go over to Steph's he runs up to me and says "bey-bey" and trys to hug and tickle him.
Here's some things about Taegen at 7 weeks old
- He finally fits in size 1 diapers
- He shakes. It's like the shivers you get when you're cold, except he's not cold.
- He is a lip quiverer. He does it all the time. It is also compareable to the shivers when you're cold, but he does it randomly and not when he's cold.
- His poor belly button is infected :( It was a little infected when the cord fell off, but that went away. It's just recently decided to come back.
- He likes to watch T.V. Ok ok, i'm sure it's more of the movement and colors that he likes, but he'll stare at the tv for quite some time.
- He loves his floor mat of toys. I don't remember what it's called, but its the one with the mat and the toys hanging above his head. One of the toys is a mirror and that one is his favorite.
- Most nights he sleeps pretty good. At least 4 hours at a time. Don't get me wrong. He still has those nights that he wakes up every 2 1/2 hours or so. But luckily those aren't that often.
- He hates his car seat. Almost everytime I get in the car to go any where he starts freaking out. I think the long ride here ruined it for him. He used to fall asleep everytime we put him in it...not so much any more. I'm really looking forward to the drive home let me tell ya.
- He loves being swaddled. I can put him in his swaddler and most times he'll calm down in a few minutes and fall right to sleep.
As for us, we're still liking it out here. Jon's really busy. Most days he leaves before 7 and doesn't get back till 9 or so. So other than Sundays we don't really see to much of him, which sucks. But hopefully it'll be worth it. Oh random thing, since theres no mountains, the sun rises at like 4:30-5:00 here. Its really weird since I'm used to it rising at like 7:00. That's about it for now.

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment