Taegen loves being in the exersaucer. He can turn himself all the way around to play with all the toys. Plus it's helping him learn to hold his own weight. Win - win for everyone :)
I'm working full time now :( I hate it! Being away all day is so hard. I still haven't seen Taegen roll over from his back to his tummy. He's done it for Jon, Kristel and even Steph's kids. I was there for that one, but just barely missed it. I feel like I'm missing out on so much of his growing and learning. Jon's looking for a job, but it's pretty hard. So if anyone knows of anywhere, please please please let us know. Jon's having a hard time adjusting to playing Mr. Mom. He is too much of a busy body to enjoy being home all day. Hopefully he'll be able to find a job soon so I can atleast go back to part time, if not quit all together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment