Thursday, April 14, 2011

My baby is ONE!

Happy 1st birthday monkey!!
(picture overlload)

I wanted to document what we did all day (thats why this post is a day late). I can't believe he's already one. :)

Breakfast time, well actually the pre breakfast, 
I wanted him happy for the pics so i had to give him so puffs.

 He sure does love his food. :)


 He's so funny. he will not walk in this walker. He could never quite figure out how to move forward, but he sure does love playing with it while it's locked in the down position.


 I'm getting pretty good at walking. I'm still a little wobbly, but I'm learning real quick.

He didn't want to wear this shirt today. The minute I put it on him this is what he did.


 Tearing the bookshelf apart is one of his favorite things to do....hence the mess

 Banging on the heater is another favorite.

 he won't sit in this anymore, but he still loves all the toys. He'll walk around it to play with them.
Great multi-tasker...eating and playing at the same time.

 We went to the park with Kristel, Evie, and O'Livia. He's finally ok with playing on the grass.
Here he is, eating anything he can get his hands on.

 Eating...yet again.

 Playing with Lou-lou...they were trying to switch binkies.

 He concentrating so hard to keep the binky in his mouth.
It kept falling out since it was attached to her shirt.


 Playing with Evie's shoes

 He passed out the minute we got in the car. He was so exhausted.

 We went out to dinner to celebrate the big day.
He enjoyed the crackers and fries, us on the other hand had a TERRIBLE meal.

All in all, we had a good fun day. I was able to take the day off to spend it with him. We're having the party on saturday, so I'll post pics of that soon. I'm making him wait to open his presents until then. I'm such a mean mom :)

Update on what he's doing lately...
-he's finally picked up on walking. He's been able to do it for some time now, but he's finally getting good. (videos to come soon) he's still pretty wobbly, and tries to go faster than his little legs will carry him. It's cute.
-He's becoming a really picky eater. He won't eat baby food unless I fed it to him with an adult spoon. No more baby spoons for him. He doesn't like cheese or any type of noodle.
-He tugs at his ears, even though theres nothing wrong. He just likes to play with his ears.
-He empties out every bag thats in his reach, my purse, the diaper bag, grocery bags, wipies etc.
-He's a MAJOR busy body. He's always getting into everything! He loves to explore. Yesterday at the park, he was all over the place. Had to see everything.
-Still puts everything in his mouth. His white shirt yesterday had mud all over it from the dirt at the park.
-He's getting his 2nd molar. So he now had 10 teeth. 8 in front -  4 top and bottom and 1 molar top and bottom on the right side.
-He loves to play tag with dad. They'll crawl around the house after each other.... it's so cute.
-He's sleeping better. Some days he'll sleep through the night, others he'll wake up once, and just need me to give him his binky and he'll fall right back to sleep. I don't know why he'll sleep through the night on some nights and not others, but he's getting real close to being consistent....can't wait!
-He will dance in the car if we have music playing. Mostly only if I'm dancing with him. He looks like he's leading music.
-He loves books. He doesn't quite have the attention span to read them with me yet (even though i still try every night) But he loves to look at the pictures and turn the pages.

I think that's it for now...or atleast all I can think of.

Love you Taeg,
Love mom and dad

No comments: