I just take a bite from the apple to get him started and he eats the whole thing. Keeps him very entertained.
Hi mom!
He loves oranges, regular and mandarin, carrots, broccoli (but only the stems. He won't eat the flowery part) and watermelon. Just like him mommy. I can't just cut it up for him though, he wants to eat it right off the rine just like everyone else :)
Taegen is such a good tempered boy (most of the time that is). I get comments every where we go about how happy he is. This is the reason that we are nervous for our future kids. Taegen is so good that I just know the next one is gonna be a little hellian (sp?) These pictures are a perfect example. This is the smile he gives to just about everyone who gives him the slightest bit of attention. Like I've said before...he's such a flirt ;)

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment