Well, I've officially moved in with my in-laws. (Thanks so much everyone for your help). Taegen's had a rough time adjusting to the change. (He sleeps in the same room as me now) I've put up a partition so he can't see me which seems to help. But lately he's still been waking up multiple times through out the night. I'm slightly at a loss as to what to do. I normally would just let him cry until he fell back to sleep, unless there actually was a problem. But I feel bad doing that now since I'm not the only one he would be waking up/keeping awake. I don't mind listening to him cry, but I feel bad making everyone else in the house do it. So every time he wakes up I try my best to do what I can to get him to go back to sleep. This morning however was an epic fail. He decided to wake up at 6:00am and make all sorts of noise. I kept him in his crib until 6:30 but he then started kicking the backboard of his crib making a loud thud. So I took him out and he crawled all over me and ran around the room for 15 mins before I just decided to get up. Lately he hasn't been waking up until 7:30 so him being up at 6:00 is quite a bit earlier than normal. Ugh, I'm slightly at a loss. I'm thinking I'm giong to get rid of the binki in hopes that that'll help. But I'm really nervous to do that. Any suggestions on how to help an 18 month old recognize we're taking away the binki for good?
It's been 2 weeks now since we went out and visited Jon. Life's falling back into routine again but boy do we both miss him. This time around he has his phone and a computer so we can talk and skype, which has helped tremendously! But I still think I'm going to go out there again in a month or so to visit him once he gets in Gold phase and can get an off base pass. Being apart is really hard!! I'm NOT looking forward to any of his deployments!
The other day Lexy, JaRene and I took the kids to the park. It was nice for them to be able to run around, but also nice for us to be able to relax while they played.
Taegs just loves to be outside. In fact, just yesterday we were out in the backyard and there was a little mound of sand that he literally played in for hours. I took off his diaper and it was just FULL of sand. He def loves sand/mud.
Here's a few more of Taegs and Berkley enjoying the mud. I should have stripped him naked like Berkley since he ruined this shirt from the mud. Oh well, now I know. Hence the reason he's naked in the above picture.
And here's Taegen watching his favorite show, Cars. He gets so enthralled that he hardly even notices anyone else is in the room.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment