I'm one of those people that if I don't have someone to report to (when it comes to personal goals i.e. weight loss) I cheat...a lot. I rationalize cheating or just not sticking to my plan all together. So when I posted my 2011 new years resolutions on here that was my way of holding myself accountable. And part of that is reporting how I fared...so here is the list of my 2011 New year resolutions.
2. Save money to pay off/down at least 1 piece of debt. (complete)
3. Exercise. More specifically, get into my pre-wedding jeans. (I did really good on this one until September. I was exercising and dieting and lost 15 or so lbs. I got down to my pre pregnancy weight, just not pant size. But as soon as we moved into the in-laws I lost my motivation. Lame excuse I know, but it's true. So now my goal is to get down to pre wedding size.)
4. No more candy. (this includes from my work cupboard). (This one only lasted for a couple months. I did good while I was dieting, but even then I'd sneak a little bit of sugar every once in a while.
5. Clean my house, and KEEP it clean.
M: Kitchen
T: Living Room
W: Bathroom
Th: Taegen's and spare room
F: Master
-My house (when I lived in my own) wasn't always clean, but I did SO much better than I use to. So even though it wasn't as clean as I would have liked it all the time, I'm going to say this one is complete as well.
6. Keep up on the laundry. ( Fold and put away immediately!!!) Laundry is my nemesis. I H.A.T.E. it! This one started out really good for the first part of the year, but slowly faded out. Maybe I'll master it this year.
7. Make dinner every night. I've gained a love for cooking this year. As long as I have a menu planned I really love cooking. It's the figuring out what to cook that I dislike so much. As for the goal, well I'd say I did really well until Jon left to boot camp in July. After that it was just me and Taegs and I could hardly ever muster up the motivation to cook for just the two of us. So technically I didn't complete this goal, but I still feel pretty good about it.
8. Daily Scripture reading. Sad to say that this is one of the goals that kind of just got pushed to the side. I think having so many things to work on was a little overwhelming. This year I think I'll only make 5 or less that way I can make sure I can put enough time into each one.
and last but not least
9. Get sealed together as a family. COMPLETE!!!!!!!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment