-She has acid reflux. I've taken her to the chiropractor a couple times and that seems to have helped but it's still not gone. About once a day she'll projectile vomit (sometimes not as often if I'm lucky). but thats on top of just small spit ups that she does after she eats.
-She is extremely constipated. I can't seem to figure out what's causing it. I've tried multiple things to help fix it but nothing seems to be helping. (changing my diet, q-tip with vaseline to help relieve her, suppositories, warm water, herbal Kid-e-reg, rubbing her stomach in a clockwise motion etc). Because she's constipated she is rather fussy. Way more fussy than she use to be. I'm hoping its just due to the constipation and it's not colic.
-Her sleeping is off a little bit. She use to sleep for 4 or so hours the first half of the night then wake up every 3 hours after that. Now she's all over the map. Some nights she'll wake up every 3 hours, others it's every 1-2 hrs. Sometimes I think she's a little confused on her days and nights.
-Her skin peeling. I know this is normal, but Taegen didn't do that so I was a little taken back by it at first. It's not near as bad as it was a week ago, but she is still peeling. Mainly on her legs and little on her face now.
-she's starting to get the baby ache.
-she does not like binkys. The only time she'll take one is when we're in the car and she wakes up and it's time to eat. I can give her the binky and it'll hold her over/make her fall back asleep until we can get to our destination.
-she love being swaddled...most of the time. It's really weird actually. Most times she loves being wrapped up and has to be swaddled to fall asleep. but every once in a while she'll freak out if we try to wrap up her all snug. She'll still want to have the blanket around her but not tight.
-She's starting to have issues sleeping in her bassinet. Ugh. We co slept with Taegen and I didn't want to do that this time around. But the very first night she wouldn't sleep unless she was right next to either me or Jon. I knew right then that we were going to have some issues. At nights if I can't get her to go back to sleep I can lay her down next to me and she'll almost immediately fall asleep. If she doesn't, I nurse her while laying down and that'll do the trick.
-She's already gotten a few owies from Taegen. He tries so hard to love on her and give her kisses. He loves helping with her but sometimes he tries to hard and hurts her, or isn't paying attention to what he's doing and she gets hurt. The first time was a swift kick to the face. He was laying down by her watching tv, obviously not paying attention and he flug his leg and Ellie just happen to be right in the way.
-She's super skinny. The only 0-3 month clothes that fit her are pjs/sleepers. And the only reason they fit her is because she's long. They fit her in length but are super baggy. Newborn clothes are just the opposite. They fit her but some of them are a little short in the arms and legs.
-I've moved her to size 1 diapers. They are a little big, but the newborns didn't go far enough up her stomach and back.
Like I said, Taegen is really good with her. We haven't had any jealousy issues or anything. The only problem we've had is he has stopped listening/obeying us. I sometimes have to ask him multiple times to do what I say and he still doesn't do it. Needless to say this little boy is in trouble quite a bit. I'm hoping he'll get out of this little quirk and back to normal soon.
Here are some pictures from the newborn session we did.
Taegen loves his little sister!
Ellie on the other hand has mixed feelings about him and his desire to constantly touch her. haha
This is my all time favorite picture! This pic is the reason I did the session. So glad it turned out great.






















.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment