Before me and Jon went into the hospital for baby girl to get here, I dropped my kids off at my friends house for them to have a sleepover. This wonderful woman, Whitney, has been so great to me and my family since we moved here to Claremore. I can not thank her enough for everything she has done!
My kids had so much fun playing with her family while we "patiently" waited for baby girl to get here. I knew Taegen would have a blast. He had been talking about his sleepover non stop since I told him about it. Ellie claimed she was excited, but I was worries about how she'd handle sleeping somewhere else. She's never slept anywhere but her own bed/house without mom or dad. But both of them did great. Whitney randomly sent me pictures to reassure me that they were having fun. Im so glad I was able to relax and not have to worry about them.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
The one where my kids had a sleepover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment