Raelee is one month old. Im fact now she's 6 weeks old, but I forgot to so a 1 month old post. And the only pics I took cloae to her 1 month mark were these silly ones. I wish her face was really that chubby. But she's not chubby anywhere. None of my kids were really. Ellie was the most chubby, but even she was still considered long and skinny. They do have chunky cheeks though. On to the Raelee update...
-Shes sleeping from about 9-3 or 4am, as long as shes right next to me. If shes in her bassinet she will only sleep for max 2 hrs at a time. She really doesnt like her bassinet and now wont even sleep in it during her naps either.
-She doesnt like to be swaddled. She sleeps with her hands by her face.
-She is super gassy and ornery about it. I cant figure out what Im eating thats causing it either. I dont eat dairy, soy, gassy vegetables, chocolate, or anything else remotely gassy.
-She doesnt poop every day. In fact its closer to every 3 days.
-Going outside will instantly calm her down.
-She doesnt like binkys unless shes in her car seat or hungry and Im unable to feed her right away.
-She likes to lay under her playmat and watch the toys, especially if the tv is on (it is placed on the lv room floor on front of the tv where she can see it). The colors keep in entertained for quite a while.
- She loves taking showers. I put her in with me for the first time to help wake her up, and it did the opposite. She was totally calm and enjoyed it.
-She was super sleepy the first week of her life (due to my pain meds) but now shes really hard to get down for naps.
Monday, June 15, 2015
The one where Raelee is 1 month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment