What a beautiful place!
Our snowman Billy :)
Us laying in the snow, after we made our snowman.
.jpg)
Jon had never been to a Zoo so we decided to go to Hogle Zoo for his first zoo experience.
We both loved it.
Jon's first time seeing an elephant in real life.
Jon and I with the Giraffes.
Downtown Park City on walking strip.
Jon loves sunflower seeds, so my goal was to atleast fill one water bottle up with seeds.
And I did it. One is mine and the other is only one of Jons. He's a little better at it than I am :)

Here's what the truck looked like.

Here's what the truck looked like.
Next on my list was Thanksgiving. We went up north and spent the day with Jon's extended family. I got to meet a lot of new people. But the bad thing was I had to work both Wednesday and Friday. So we drove up Wednesday night and came back home Thursday evening. But we still enjoyed ourselves and the food.
Heres me and Jon with his niece Avaree.
Heres me and Jon with his niece Avaree.
My birthday! The big 22. Well we didn't do a whole lot that day because we were attending a 3 day emotional growth seminar thru Turning Leaf (yup, the same one we met at, except this one was Level 3). But the people in the group found it was my birthday, and sure enough this is what happened...
It was quite embarassing, but it was still fun.

After seminar that day, we went to wal mart, and we found a little red wagon. Well I got in and Jon gave me a little ride around the store, until a grumpy old employee saw me and said "I think you're too big for that!" So I had to get out. But it was fun while it lasted.
It was quite embarassing, but it was still fun.

After seminar that day, we went to wal mart, and we found a little red wagon. Well I got in and Jon gave me a little ride around the store, until a grumpy old employee saw me and said "I think you're too big for that!" So I had to get out. But it was fun while it lasted.
Christmas time is finally here! It took me a little while to get all my house decorations up. But I finally did it. This is my very first Christmas tree, and I must say I'm pretty proudof it :) Here's my family with the tree.
My Christmas Tree
This year we went through all my moms old Christmas decorations, and split them up between us 5 girls. Well my mom had a pretty large village collection going. So we each got a couple peices of it to start our own. So here's mine...
And last but not least... my sister finally had her baby. But it's not Stephanies this time, it's Kristel. Her and the baby are doing great. 9 lbs 4 oz 21 1/2 inches long. She's a pretty big baby, but so cute. No name yet, but are choosing between a few, Evelyn or Autumn to name a few. I'll let you know when they pick one.
Me with Baby Girl Lamb
Baby Girl Lamb, just hours old.
Oh and this is totally random, but I came across this picture while i was posting, and decided I'll show you guys my favorite picture of Jon. It's from before I knew him, but I still love it. He's one sexy stud :)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)







.jpg)



1 comment:
someone's gotta correct you so it might as well be me :) The baby (evelyn, is what they are trying out first) was 9 lbs not 8.
and the sunflower seeds..... gross ;)
Post a Comment