Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow Day!

So the snow day was a little while ago, but I've been busy trying to finish making Christmas gifts. Sorry it's a little late, but here's our pics from that day.

Jon got up really early and made us two snowmen. And when he was done, he woke me up and we went and "decorated" them. It was so cute. We used red and blue Christmas lights for the eyes, a twix candy bar for the noses and rocks for the mouth, oh and metal sticks that Jon had laying around in the garage, for the arms. They only lasted 1 day though, cuz some stupid kid came and ran over them...it was so sad.

Mine on the left and Jon's on the right. :)






I have no idea what he's doing, but then again, that's Jon
for ya. haha, gotta love him






.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm living in my grandma's basement in Provo. I went down for five days for Christmas, but I had to come back up to go to work. I'm doing school online from SUU right now, but in May I should finish my generals and get my Associates so I can transfer. I did have a good Christmas. How was yours?