Ever seen a Sobe Bomb? I never had. They're pretty cool.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
10 PM bed time...I think not
We normally go to be pretty early since Jon has to get up for work at 5. But we decided to actually do something with our lives instead of sleep :) We got together with some friends from high school that I hadn't seen in a while. It turned out great. I was told that I'm now inducted into the widowed wife club. The husbands all get together and do all sorts of crazy stuff, while the wife's are left behind :( haha no, we have our own girls' night out. Here's some pics of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
.jpg)



2 comments:
WTF?!
what a bunch of hoochies.
i cant believe jade and i werent invited. we must be the uncool ones.
Its okay Jacy, I'm uncool too :) ha well maybe I could be an honorary member even though I'm no one's wife yet...anyways, next time I'm in southern utah we should all get together!
Post a Comment