Monday, April 27, 2009

Life.

Those of you that know me really well know that I love to read. This has been my latest addiction...
For those of you that haven't read them, I would definitely recommend them. They aren't normally my type of book, but I love them. But beware, they do arise quite a bit of emotions. Especially since we all know life's not perfect and we've all had our fair share of trials and hardships to overcome.

Ok so other than reading, what have I been doing you may ask. Well other than watching Grey's Anatomy :) I started taking a hip hop dance class from Premier Dance Center. I love being active again especially since it's dancing. It's a great way to get some exercise and it's not too stressfull or demanding.
Oh and just last week I went to a golf tournament through my work. No, I didn't golf are you kidding, I suck at golfing! So my job was to sit at a booth on the 2nd hole and hand out water and take a picture of all the golfers that came by. It wasn't too bad, especially since afterwards I won a golf club that I later sold to one of the golfers.. free money baby! Anyways as you all know, golf is a very slow moving sport, so we had a little time on our hands. here's a pic of me while just goofing off on the green.

Well not much other than that has gone on. Oh other than family pictures that I've been trying to get my hands on for the past month. But I'll post them as soon as I can get my sis to actually give them to me.

No comments: