Wednesday, June 3, 2009

K.I.S.S.

Does this make any sense to you?...



Me neither, or at least not yet anyways. I just got the papers for the program my mom used when she was in Denmark learning Danish (K.I.S.S. Kobenhavn's Intensive sprog skole. translation please...Copenhagen's Intensive Language School). This is apparently the best one to use. So, I figured its about time I relearn my first language. I'm SO excited!!

And this is the next book I decided to read. It's actually based on my dad's life. He is Michael Christensen (the main character). Tim Anderson got the idea for this book from my dads job. It's really interesting to read it and have insight into a part of my parents life that I was too young to remember or understand. I'm not in the book, but there is reference to the 5 girls :)
It is a little hard to understand at times since part of it is based in Russia, but still really good.


1 comment:

McCall said...

Thank you! I will be sure to send you one, it probably won't be until January or so...