Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update

I figured it was time for an actual update. Not much has happened. Jon's been working a lot. Actually I feel like I haven't even had much of a husband this past week. But I guess I can't really complain. I would much rather have him love to work and be gone at work, then out playing all the time.
I've been hanging out with 2 of my sisters a lot lately, Kristel and Stephanie. Both of their husbands work at DRA with Jon. So we're all husbandless at the same time :) But other than that, I've just been reading and dancing. I'm loving going to the dance class. It's great excercise and helps me get out, instead of just lounging around.
Jon's loving living at the ranch. It's a little far out there for me, but he loves it so I'm ok with it for now. I def don't think I could do it forever. All in all things are going good. Nothing too interesting tho :)

No comments: