Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to real life

I got back from my family vacation on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. We were gone for 10 days, which actually felt like a really long time. My dad had just recently bought some 5th wheels, so we took those and went camping. Heres what we did:

Friday - Sunday: We left for Bryce Canyon. Spent all day saturday there and left sunday morning. This is also the location that I lost my camera :( Go figure I lose it on the first day of the trip. I'm pretty upset about it.
Sunday: We drove to Cherry Hill in Kaysville.
Monday: Cherry Hill waterpark
Tuesday: Hoogle Zoo
Wednesday: Lagoon
Thursday: IKEA (and yes we did practically spend the whole day there) We also drove to our next campsite down in provo.
Friday: 7 Peaks Waterpark
Saturday: Tubing down the provo river and visiting the Meilsoe's. We had some minor difficulities when going down the river. Me, Jon and my dad all made it all the way down the river just fine, but Stacie, Kristel, Eric, Courtney and Mikey had a case of a sunken ship (or I guess raft would be more fitting :) ). They got wrapped around a pole of one of the bridges and were all pushed "overboard". The river was moving pretty fast so Kristel was dragged down river a ways before she was able to get out, and they all lost their shoes. Such a traumatic experience for them all. haha
Sunday: Drove home.

Since I lost my camera, I don't have any pictures to post. But I'm gonna try to get some from my dad. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a new camera sometime soon. HUMPH, the joys of life!

1 comment:

Heinz and Alecia said...

Sound like a lot of fun! I'm sorry you lost your camera, that's no good :(