The fam went to the lake a while back. It was nice to relax a little bit although I did get a little burned :/ . Heres a few pics of the outting.
Me and Kristel sitting in the shade. Her hair was a little bit of a disaster so she had to wear the wrap around her head. The next picture is an example as to why she preferred to wear the wrap.
This is no joke either. We didn't touch it before we took this pic. (and Kristel, I could have been really mean and put the fatty pic up, but I'm so nice that I settled with this one :) )
Me and Hanna on the Molecule.
She didn't enjoy it that much. But atleast we got her out there.
This weekend we're going up north for Berkleys baby blessing. Then the following week is the Lindhardt family vacation. I'm excited to get away and not have to worry about working or anything. Oh and later this month, I think the last season of Prison Break is coming out on DVD...I'm SO excited!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment