It's been awhile since I've update, thats partly cuz we haven't done much :) I still don't have a new camera so this is going to be pictureless for now :( Everythings going fine with my work. It's been pretty boring to be honest. Jon's been out of town doing some decorative concrete up north. He's been gone for like 2 weeks now, which sucks but atleast its work. But since he's been gone, that's partly why I have nothing too exciting to post about, haha.
Jon's best friend, Bryce Lindhardt (no relation I promise, but it's pretty ironic that his best friend and wife had the same last name), came home from his mission last week. He served in Montana. We went to his homecoming last sunday, he gave a really great talk. Jon is definitally loving having his best friend home.
This saturday we get to go to the grand opening of the brick oven. My little sister kimi works there and gave us the hook up :) thanks a bunch kimi! I've never eaten there, but Jon absolutely loves it, so I'm pretty excited to go.
Next weekend is the Evertsen family reunion. That'll be pretty exciting. Another weekend of camping. But we'll be in the trailers again so we won't be roughin it or anything.
I just went out the lunch with my girl friends yesterday: Jacy, Tami and Jade, thanks for a great time girls. I love it when we can all get together. We went to 25 and Main, I'd never been there either, and I really liked it. I had the Penne Primevera and it was absolutely wonderful!
Well I think that's about it, not much else going on in the Evertsen household.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



1 comment:
So...NOTHING else going on in your house? Does James have another brother then? :O)
Post a Comment