I'm not the best at reading ultrasounds, but here are a few of my favorites

This one shows his lower half. His right shin and foot and left foot and in between... yup you guessed it, we're having a boy! Jon's so excited (I am too of course, but he really really wanted a boy)
Another side view. He was trying to hide his face the whole time.
How cute is this one of his face! I'm so excited!!!We haven't picked out any names yet. Girl names we had a few options we both liked, but of course we couldn't agree on any boy names. I decided I wanted to do a nursery theme that kind of had something to do with Jon, since its the first boy and all. And anyone that knows Jon, knows he absolutely LOVES driving tractors. So I decided on a JOHN DEERE theme! how cute is that going to be. So if you see anything John Deere related let me know :)
I'm 19 weeks and finally starting to show a little bit. I promise I'll post a picture soon. I can't wait till I get out of the "is she pregnant or just fat?" stage. haha
Well keep your eyes posted for cute little boy stuff for me :)

.jpg)



3 comments:
YAY!!! HE IS SO CUUUUUTE! cant wait to meet baby boy evertson!
Congrats!!! Being a mom is the best!
im sooooooo happy for you. cant wait to come see you all big a and preggers lol... plus i cant wait to meet that cute little boy
Post a Comment