I know I've totally been slacking with the updating thing. I'm hoping I get a camera for my birthday (which is a month away) which will make me more willing to update since posts with pictures are much more entertaining.
Anyways, I am now 17 weeks and have scheduled our ultrasound for the 16th of this month. I'm total excited and can't wait to finally find out what we're having. I honestly have no idea whether it's a boy or a girl. The pregnancy still doesn't seem real to Jon, which makes sense cuz I'm barely showing (even though I feel like I'm so much bigger than I use to be, I know I don't really look it). But I'm hoping that after the ultrasound it'll seem a little more real to him. I'm feeling much better now, even though I never got really sick. I no longer feel gross 99% of the time which I'm appreciative of. I can now function without feeling miserable.
My dance performance is on the 20th of this month. Kalamity dance team is putting on a benefit concert for a fellow dancer who has cancer. So come out at support her. (I'll post the flyer shortly) It's at Dixie High School @ 7:30 $5 (which is a donation since all proceeds go towards the fight for cancer)
We're still working out lives away, that about all we ever do. Work, work, work...especially since Jon does a lot of work at the ranch after he gets home from work. So I don't see him much until it starts getting dark. But now that daylight savings time is over it'll be close to dark by the time I get home, so hopefully I'll have a husband again :) plus it's getting really cold up there. It hasn't snowed yet, but I wouldn't doubt it won't be long before we see some.
That's about it. I know, pretty boring right. haha. I'll post when we find out what we're having (since I know I probably won't post before then) Can't wait... two weeks from today!
Any guesses as to what we're having?
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



2 comments:
GIRL.
GIRL.
GIRL.
GIRL.
GIRL!
but either way, im stoked! a boy would be fun, huddy needs some more friends stina!
I am going with BOY.
Love ya!
Post a Comment