Monday, December 21, 2009

24 Weeks

I feel like my stomach has just shot out in the past few days. The other day Jon said to me "Wow, you're really starting to look pregnant. You didn't look that big yesterday. I'm so excited!" It was way cute. He's super excited that I'm finally starting to look pregnant. It's finally starting to seem real to him. He's felt him move quite a few times now and every time he gets a huge grin on his face. So adorable! I will admit that actually looking pregnant is really nice. Except for the fact that none of my clothes fit me. I have plenty of maternity shirts, but only 2-3 skirts/pants that I can wear to work. Looks like I need to do some shopping :)

I've felt pretty good, except for the cramps I keep having. I know they're totally normal and my midwife reassured me at my appointment today that me and the baby are doing great. But man do they suck! I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be the "fun" time. I'm more sick with the cramps than i was all through my first trimester. I sure do hope that I can get use to them or they go away....and soon!
I'm LOVING my thicker hair. Ok, so I know its not actually thicker, it's just that pregnant women don't lose as much hair each day so its really only a temporary thing. But I'm still loving it. :)
He has been kicking me like crazy. I love being able to feel him move around in there. It's such an amazing feeling.
Still no progress in the name department. :(
24 Weeks

Oh and if you can't tell from the pic, I'm carrying pretty high.

No comments: