Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finally...

I GOT A CAMERA!!!!
My wonderful husband bought me this for my birthday....isn't he just great?!!!!!
Nikon Coolpix S630

My birthday was great. My inlaws made me a birthday dinner (mashed potatoes, green beans, bearnaise sauce and frikadeller - danish meatballs) and rainbow chip cake..my favorite! Then me and Jon went and saw Twilight New Moon. I actually really liked it. It's much better than the first one.

Lovely picture of Jon that I took with my new camera :) waiting for dinne to finish.

Jon and Avaree (She was eating M&M's)

The only pic of me and Jon that we got on my birthday. It's not very good, but I had to put it up anyways.

SNOW!!
We got about an inch of snow up at my house. This is what I woke up to on Tuesday

It's only been two days of snow and I'm already ready for it to melt. I'm so glad we
live in So. Utah. I don't think I could handle living somewhere where it snows all winter!

Birthday flowers from Natalie - Thanks so much love ya

Birthday flowers from Jon... aren't they both so beautiful!

And here's the long awaited pregnancy picture. It's not a very good one, but I figured I'd put up what I had then make Jon take a better one of me later.
22 Weeks

No comments: