Here I am at 28 weeks pregnant.
This isn't a very good picture of me, but it'll do.


I'm getting more and more excited for him to arrive, especially since it means that he'll be out of me :) I haven't been a huge fan of being pregnant. I use to love to feel him kick and move around, but now since he does it so often and it can kinda hurt, I'm not so much a fan anymore. It is very comforting to know that he's active and ok in there though.
I'm starting to have some trouble sleeping (which I know is only going to get worse). I've been sleeping with a pillow for the past few weeks and there have been a few times when I've woken up and I can't seem to find it. It's not on the floor...not by my feet...where else could it be you might ask...Oh no worries, Jon has stolen it from me! haha. One night he even tried to be sneaky about it. He put his arm around me (and the pillow since I was facing him), then his leg up on the pillow next to mine, then all of a sudden he pushes me away and snatches the pillow! Mind you he's sleeping the whole time and he doesn't remember doing any of this. haha. We both got a pretty good kick out of it when I told him about it in the morning. I've learned I can only keep the pillow on my left side so he can't "secretly" try to steal it from me.
We've started taking Bradley classes. Our first one was yesterday and we both really liked it. I'm excited for all the things we're gonna learn, but I'm really excited for the envolvement that Jon's going to have during labor because of these classes. Can't wait!
.jpg)



1 comment:
Yay for cute bellies & bradley classes! I loved loved loved taking that class & Matt & I both learned so much. Isn't relaxation practice the best? :)Poor husbands.
Post a Comment