*Pictures coming soon
I can't believe Taegen is 4 months old. So crazy. He's just growing like a weed.
-He's 15lbs and 24 1/2'' long. He's almost doubled his birth weight
-His first laugh was on July 31st. So adorable!
-He loves eskimo kisses. They make him laugh and smile a ton!
-He's starting to really like his bumbo. He's not perfect at sitting in it yet, but he's getting there.
-He's stopped rolling over. It's totally weird, he use to do it quite a bit (every time I set him on his stomach) but now...not so much
-When on his stomach, he raises his upper body off the floor with his arms.
-He still has to sleep in his wrap.
-He's finally starting to fall asleep on his own. He's been very stubborn in the past and anytime I put him down to go to sleep he would start crying and cry until it was time for him to eat again. He WOULD NOT cry himself to sleep. Thank heavens he's growing out of that.
-He loves to be raised in the air and look down down at who ever is holding him. He immediately starts to smile, but beware either his binky (which is covered is drool) will fall on your face, or just straight drool will drop. :)
-He's a total mommas boy :)
-When on his back he rolls on to his side, but then his arms and legs get in the way. So he hasn't quite figured out how to move them to make it onto his stomach.
-He's finally starting to not hate his car seat as much. There's still times that he'll freak out, but for the most part he's totally fine and actually enjoys playing with his toys.
Sorry my blog has totally turned into an all about Taegen thing. Its mainly for my sake, so I can look back and remember all the little details. I'll try to be better at posting about the other things going on in our lives.
Jon's coming home in about a week and a half...FINALLY! We miss him so much. When we skype, Taegen will see Jon and just get a huge grin on his face. It so cute and totally makes Jon's day. He definately knows who his dad is. He's grown so much since we've left. Jon's gonna get back and hardly recognized him. Hopefully he'll be home by the end of next week, but we won't really know for sure what day he'll be home until wed the 18th or so. (the salesmen's last day of selling is the 17th, so it depends on how many he has left to install)
I'm still living with my in-laws but when Jon gets home we'll be moving into bedstefars basement. It'll be nice to finally have my own space again. Living with someone else is hard.
I'm still working part time, which SUCKS! I hate being away from Taegen. Kristel has been watching him for me, which I appreciate so much! When Jon gets home, he'll watch him but then I'll have to go full time :( Atleast until we can hopefully figure out another arrangement, or Jon can get a good job.
I'll make sure to update soon with some pictures. Jon has our laptop so it's hard for me to get the pics from the camera to a computer to update. But he'll be home soon so I'll be able too :) :) :)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Hey Stina! I have heard of a job going on in Alton which is on hwy 89 back by Zion, anyway its a 10 year project working in a mine. You guys may wanna check it out!I don't know if thats his thing or not! But it was a thought!! :)
Post a Comment