Holy Crap, Taegen is 6 months old. Montly update on him:
-He's finally catching on to sitting up. He still falls over after a minute, but he's getting there.
-He STILL has to sleep wrapped up. Luckily I've weaned him off it at night time so we've only got nap tme left.
-He's eating solids. We've only tried carrot so far (other than the cereals). He didn't care for them much the first time, but he likes them now.
-He's rolling around like crazy. He still doesn't like being on his stomach for too long though. I fear getting him to crawl might be a tough one because of this.
-Still waking up during the night. Some days are better than others but most times it's at least twice.
-I'm only workig 30 hrs a week so he's with daddy from 11-5 and he sure gets excited when I walk in the door after work. It's super cute.
-He will not smile for anyone he doesnt know. And most times it'll take him a few times of seeing you, or being with you for a few hours for him to warm up to you.
-He's been going through a rough patch of being constipated. We've tried just about everything; interal drops, enemas, suppositories etc but nothing seems to work really good. I'm really rather worried about him and am at a loss. If this continues we might just be heading into the docs office.
-Still no sign of any teeth. He's def teething but none have actually came through yet.
-He LOVES his jumperoo. He'd spend all day in it if we'd let him. Now we just need to get one with wheels so he can really get aroud :)
Sitting up
Lovin his jumperoo
I just love this little mischevious grin!
Yummy carrots
Jon was in a random weird mood the other day and decided to put a diaper on his head (don't worry it was a none used, clean one). I had to get pics to prove it. What a geek I know :) Then he decided it was necessary to put it on my head too. I wasn't too happy about it as you can tell.
Gangsta
( I love that you can see Taegen's handprints in the mirror)
Jon's best friend, Bryce Lindhardt, just got married (No there is no relation, it's just a really big coinsidence that his best friend and wife have the same last name). The bride looked so beautiful and the groom so handsome. We wish you guys the best of luck and are so so happy for you! I'm so mad that we didn't get a pic of Jon and Bryce together or one of them with Taeg, since that was the first time Bryce got to meet Taegen.
Congratulations Bryce and Olivia Lindhardt!
.jpg)



1 comment:
He is so precious! Don't you love when they recognize you and want you over anyone else? It makes everything else totally worth it! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment