-Hes walking along the furniture with ease now. He's gonna be walking so soon.
-Lately he's been sleeping a lot better (I hope I don't jinks myself by saying this out loud) Waking up only once.
-He still doesn't wave bye bye, but he gives high fives. Multiple ones at a time.
-He got really sick a couple weeks ago and when we took him in the stupid doc couldn't find anything wrong with him...infuriating to say the least.
-He's getting more hair. When I do his hair, his little mohawk is getting pretty long. Also, it doesn't stay up with just hair spray anymore. I'm gonna need to find some products that really work, since the gel we have doesn't work AT ALL.
-I think he might be losing interest in nursing. There have been multiple times that he only nurses for a minute or two, then he's done. I'm gonna do my best to make him last at least till 11-12 months. We'll see how it does with it.
-He loves solids.
-He is such a mooch. If anyone is eating, no matter what it is, he will crawl to you and give you his best "feed me" face until you share give him the rest.
-He is such a good baby. I know I've mentioned this before, but I get SO many comments about how happy and well tempered he is. Most people are just amazed. This makes me nervous to have my next child. I don't think I'll be lucky enough to have two "easy" babies.
-He's so friendly. I swear he's said "Hi" already. He smiles at everyone, especially the ladies :) he's definitely not shy! I think we're gonna have our hands full with him.
-He's said momma, but not when referring to me, and not near as often as he said dada. Jon still likes to rub that in my face.
-He's in a major mommas boy stage. Jon has a hard time with him for the last 1/2 an hour before i get home. He's fussy and won't calm down. But as soon as i get home, he's just fine. (Don't tell Jon, because I know it's super frustrating for him, but I secretly like this, because it makes me feel loved. Ok, I don't like that Jon has a rough time with him. But i do love that T loves me so much. I gotta relish it while I can).
-He still loves the baby sitters. Which makes dropping him off so much easier. I know I'll be able to stay home with him one day. But for now this is what we have to do, and having someone that is so good with him, and who's kids absolutely love him, makes things so much better.
This photo is from a few months back, but his smile is just too cute i couldn't resist

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment