Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm so terrible...

I haven't blogged Jon's b-day yet. It's not that I forgot, just that I haven't been in the mood to blog as of late. With Taeg being so much of a busy body I'm done for by the time he's in bed. (Since thats when i do my blogging, when he's asleep and mainly on the weekends. I don't see him enough during the week to be pooped because him by the end of the day :(
Ok as for Jon's b-day. We both had to work, and by the end of the day Jon was in pain and didn't want to do anything, so thats what we did...nothing. I went and got pizza while he sat on the couch and watched 24.  But we did go to lunch at Red Robin with his family. We really enjoyed that.Thanks mom and dad E.
\
 Here's jon with his balloons and ice cream sundae they gave him.


Happy Birthday Babe. We love you and appreciate you so much. Thanks for everything you do for us. MUAH! /*98-/9*-9/////////////////////// (Taegs got to the computer. Thats his way of saying he loves you too :) )

No comments: