Nursing was such a great way to help me get in some good one on one time with Taegen and to make sure that he felt he was getting enough of my attention. Since I'm working part time, I'm constantly feeling he isn't getting enough mommy time. This has been one of the toughest things about leaving him at a sitters.
I do not miss the fact that I HAD to be the one to put T in bed since Jon couldn't exactly nurse him before hand. And it's been nice not having the stress of making sure I'm getting enough water/food. But man did that make meal time so much easier! Ever since I've stopped, he's turned into the pickiest eater. He use to eat just about anything.
NO ANYMORE!!!!
It's driving me crazy. I'll make something for dinner, and he won't touch it. He has to like it the minute it hits his tongue or theres no use even trying. He use warm up to things. He'd think he didn't like it, but would try it again and realize that it wasn't as bad as he thought. Boy have things changed. I'm having a hard time coming up with things that he'll eat. I think he's too young to understand the concept of "you eat what mom made for dinner or you don't eat at all", and I don't want him to starve but I absolutely hate wasting food too.
When I was nursing, I couldn't wait for it to be over. Now that it is, I wish I still was. Grass is always greener on the other side right?! Ok, I wouldn't say that I really wish that I still was, I just miss the convenience of it. But I will say this. I'm glad I nursed for a full year, and even though its rough it's worth it. And is something I will do with all of my future kids as well.
.jpg)



1 comment:
So, I was looking at my followers...ha ha ... I was just curious as to how you found my blog..or did I find yours and just don't remember? ha ha.
Post a Comment