Well now that its almost the 24th of July, I figured I better post what we did on the 4th. To start things off we had breakfast at Delectas, which was so yummy. Thank you Lexy! Then Jon went and played with Bryce for a little bit and I caught up with my family who had decided to go tubing down the Virgin River. Me, Steph and Kristel picked a spot down river and waited for them to get there. We didn't want to go tubing the with babies or in Stephs case cause she's preggo. I got a few pictures of Taegen playing in the water/mud. He loved it!
Then we had Jon's going away party (pictures to come soon. I need to get them from my father in law first) at the splash pad in Washington Fields. All our family and friends were there and it was so nice to get together one last time before he left. Jon and Bryce had a bottle rocket war...nerds. But at least they had fun.
Mark and JaRene offered to stay at home and watch Taegen, or should I say just stay in the house because he was sleeping. But we appreciate it none the less. So we went out for one last time. We went to Menchies and then watched the fireworks on the roof of the building next to Menchies. It was a pretty good spot. Some stupid people in the parking lot next to us started a fire. It got pretty big, but they were able to put it out so no fire truck was needed. But we did move our vehicle away from those idiots.
Here's us on the roof, Jon's being a goof, of course. Sorry the pictures are backwards


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment