Saturday, August 6, 2011

Don't mind my forgetfulness

I'm constantly sending pictures to Jon so I forget that I haven't posted them on here. So here's just a few.

One day Taegens hands and feet were cold so I put socks and gloves on him. But he decided he didn't like the gloves on his hands, he wanted them on his feet. Ha ha silly boy.
 He's officially a toddler! He falls and hits his head or any other body part almost daily. I see new bruises all the time. Here's one to prove it. He was running down the hall away from me. He didn't want his diaper changed. And the next thing I hear is him freaking out crying. I heard him hit something. I think it was the door frame. Thats the only thing down the hall he could have hit that would have left this lovely bruise/goose egg.
 Here's another injury he just recently got. He figured out how to climb onto the kitchen  chairs and from there onto the kitchen table. One day he was ornery and climbed onto one of the chairs and started slightly jumping. I warned him, but of course he didn't listen to me (what kid likes to listen to their mom :) ) and he kept wiggling and the chair tipped over. He hit his mouth and got a lovely fat lip. Since then he's had multiple bruises on his face from falling and hitting things. One of which he just got today. I swear if I'm not careful, someone gonna think I beat my child or something.
 spikey hair :)

 Here's my alien! He found JoLee's swim goggles and kept making me put them on him.
  Me and Taegs. My shirt isn't dirty, its my mirror. I hate the stupid tooth paste spots on the mirror!!

Any the most recent and my favorite...
"38 days till we go see daddy"
I just made this board today and I LOVE it! You can write with chalk on both sides of the "Days Till" so you can change it to whatever fits your needs. So cute and super easy. (It has to be, I'm pretty challenged when it comes to being crafty haha)

No comments: