Taegen looked so cute in his little Army uniform. The one he's wearing is a little small for him, so I had Jon send me one from on base. It was supposed to show up on Halloween day from UPS, so I was thinking it'd be here around 3 or so. Oh boy was I wrong. It didn't show up until 7:30. We were already out trick or treating by then. So it was almost a waste. I say almost because I still LOVE it and plan on having him wear it when we go pick up daddy from the airport. They'll be twinners and it'll be so cute! I'm so excited (Only 22 more days!!!!)
Trick-or-treating at the mall
After the first couple houses of trick-or-treating T just wanted to sit in the stroller and eat his sucker. It was past his bedtime and he was so exhausted in this picture.
We took the kids to the little pumpkin patch on bluff street to get some pictures. I couldn't get a shot of Taeg's smiling for the life of me...but here's some anyways. Lucas was not enjoying it as much as Taeg's and Berk's



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment