Thursday, November 8, 2012

big boy bed

We bought Taegen a twin bed along with some Toy Story bedding. I let him choose the bedding he wanted and I tried really hard to get him to choose the Cars ones but he wasn't having it. I thought that the Cars ones he would like a little longer so it would last us longer, but he refused and we ended up with "infinity and beyond" ones.
The first day of taking a nap in his big boy bed I set him up in his room and said good night. He was totally fine and didn't even cry. I was so excited. Then I looked at the monitor and realized he was not sleeping. Of course! He was out of bed playing. I was going to let him out of his room but when I got up there (around 30 minutes after laying him down) this is where I found him, fast asleep.
On the floor in the corner between his crib and big boy bed. He still have the crib up but with no mattress in it. I just haven't taken the time to take it down. Lazy I know.

Gotta love toddlers! :)

No comments: