Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blessed

We blessed Ellie on Sunday. Jon did such an amazing job! He was super nervous and when he sat back down he was literally shaking :) The spirit was SO strong! I was at costco the next day and ran into a lady from our ward and she made a point to tell me that he did an amazing job and that Jon seemed like such a nice humble guy.
I couldn't be more proud of him. This was a big deal for him and I'm glad he was able to do it.

Between Jon and his inability to keep his eyes open and Taegen picking his nose/squirming and trying to get down, this was the best picture we could get of all of us. You can't see it since Taeg is all hunched, but Jon and him have matching ties too.
 I wanted a picture of Jon and Ellie but the second we got home he was already out of his church clothes so I mad his take one of me and Ellie. I wanted to get one with her awake so you could see her dress. But asking a man to take a picture I should have know I wouldn't get what I wanted. haha but at least she's awake and not wrapped up in her blanket.
 This beautiful blanket was made by my sister in law Zeffie. Thank you so much! You can't see it very well in this pic but her name is embroidered on the corner above the bow and flower. 

No comments: