Thursday, December 20, 2012

My birthday

It was my birthday a few weeks ago. Can't believe I'm on the other side of 25, getting closer and closer to 30. Crazy crazy. I know 26 isn't really that old, but it's just weird to think about.
Jon surprised me with a bike :) LOVE HIM! I had bought myself a kitchenaid a couple weeks prior and that was supposed to be my birthday present but he bought me this as a surprise. Then with the money my dad gave me I bought a kids carrier. Taegen totally loves it. I have to put Ellie in it at just the right time (before nap time but not too close or she'll just get over tired and won't sleep).



Taegen has been saying some of the funniest things lately. He's now starting to use some bigger words like: disgusting and incredible. Which of course don't come out sounding like they should, but thats what makes it even cuter. 
The other day I was taping up a box and he wanted to play with the duct tape so this is what we did...



I've also found him like this for nap time a couple times.

 This time he dumped all the clothes out of the basket to sleep on them. haha
And heres just a few random pictures...
Sleeping soundly
 He stuck his face in the frosting of his piece of cake from Lucas' birthday.
 More big smiles :)

 He had an Avengers coloring book that had stickers in it. I was sick of him always wanting to play with them and finding them all over the house, so we sat down and used up all the stickers in one sitting. He really loves all the Avengers. 





No comments: