Friday, July 10, 2015

The one with potty training day 3

I think she's got it! She had 2 accidents, but she's holding her pee in a lot longer. She woke up from her nap dry. She didn't poop at all, not in toilet, underwear, or pull up. Not bad, but not good either. She's telling me when she needs to go 99% of the time. I'm still nervous to go anywhere in fear of an accident, but I think thats more my fear and that she'd actually do just fine. I need to go grocery shopping so I guess I'll find out soon enough. The tv was on today and she didn't have an accident while watching it (which I was afraid she would since her mind was distracted). I know random accidents are normal for the first while after potty training, I just hate having to deal with them in public.
Update: she woke up dry this morning! If she stays dry for a week then no more pull ups :)

No comments: