Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Showers

First off, I want to thank everyone who came to either one of my baby showers. I really appreciate it. Also thank you Natalie H, Becky, Stephanie and Kristel for throwing them. They were both great!
These are in opposite order. It was taking to long to switch them around. So my first shower is at the end of the post.

The 2nd shower was this past weekend. This one was for my family mingled with a few friends. This one wasn't a traditional baby shower. It was a chocolate tasting. We are doing a John Deere themed nursey so my sisters decided to tie that into the shower as well. Everything turned out so cute. Here's so pictures of how creative my sisters are. I never would have thought to do anything like this.
Oh and heres me at 36 weeks.

My cute Nephew Hudsen playing with one of the balloons
Olivia :)
John Deere colors - Lemons and Limes for the water
Andrea, Natalie, Julie w/ Hudsen (my bro in laws mom and also my dads girlfriend :) ) my grandma W, Kimi and Me
Delecta, Zeffie (who is about a week ahead of me) mil JaRene with avaree and Kristel
Chocolate covered potatoe chips, apples and oranges
Chocolate donuts with tire tracks
Chocolate covered strawberries some stuffed with cream cheese. yum yum

The only thing I haven't mentioned yes is the chocolate covered jalapenos... yeah there wasn't too many people who tried those. I know I didn't!

The center pieces. Everyone also had to drink out of bottles. So cute
My first one was thrown by my good friend Natalie and her mom Becky. This one was intended to be for my friends. There wasn't too many people that showed up, but thanks for all the work you guys put into making it a great shower :) I was always under the impression that if you went to someones bridal/baby shower they were more likely to show up to your bridal/baby shower. I dunno, maybe it has always just been me that thought that way...but apparently I have been wrong all these years. I think I'm done going to showers unless they are for family members or select few friends. Heres some pics. I was 34 almost 35 weeks along. (8 months)


A few of the people that came
Katie, Alison and Natalie N(who just had her baby girl a month or so before who is totally adorable.) These girls are coworkers of mine, or in Natalie's case ex coworker but I love her the same :) Oh and this is not the same Natalie that threw the party.
The cutest cupcakes that Becky made.

No comments: