Monday, March 29, 2010

Tatum's Angels

My sister-in-law Zeffie had her adorable baby boy, Tatum on Friday. He was born with some serious health problems.Tatum was lifelighted up to Primary Childrens shortly after he was born with Brandon, his dad. Zeffie got to join them up there the next day.  I'm not the greatest at explaining his conditions so you can go to the blog they have set up to keep friends and family informed, by either clicking on the button on the left of my blog or just click here
I don't know the medical terminology for his conditions yet, but I know he's currently in surgery to fix his esophagus so he can eat and keep things down. He also has a heart condition that hopefully they'll be able to fix. They won't know too many details on this until after the surgery today. If all goes well he should be having his first surgery for his heart later this week.
Family is doing good and trying to keep their spirits high. Any prayers on their behalf would be greatly appreciated.
We will be having a benefit garage sale to help the family with the financial costs along with a few other ways for anyone to donate and help them out. I'll make sure to post the information when we have more details. There is also a facebook page for Tatum. I'm not to familiar with facebook but it's called Tatum's Angels. This should be updated daily as well as the blog so either location should keep you well informed.

No comments: