- I'm 36 weeks (picture in post below).
- I think we're pretty close to having everything we need (thank for all the gifts from the baby showers). I just need to make the bumper, buy the crib sheet, and get a few more blankets.
- I'm finally, kind of getting into the nesting faze. It's taken me quite a while but I'm getting there :)
- My hands are still numb and tingeling all the time. I can't wait till I get the feeling back in the tips of my fingers. It's amazing how many things are hard to do when you can't feel very well.
- I'm officially down to weekly appointments with the midwife. Hopefully my iron levels will go up each week. Any suggestions for raising Iron levels other than eating leafy greens? I'm trying to do that, but it's harder than it looks. And I've heard taking an Iron supplement will make me sick, so i prefer not to do that.
- Its getting so close that it's starting to get scary. We went shopping for our remaining items the other day and it really freaked Jon out. It's starting to become more of a reality.
- Of course I get asked a bunch of times a day how much longer I have and when I tell people 4-6 weeks (since my family has a history of going about 2 weeks late on their firsts) They don't seem to believe me. They all say "Oh I'm sure you'll only go about 4 more weeks" haha if only that were true. We're still planning for the end of April sometime, hopefully atleast before May! :)
- We only have 1 more Bradley class. Wow these past few months have gone by so fast I almost can't believe it.
- The past few days Jon hasn't been feeling very well. His back, hips, knees etc have been really hurting him. So he came up to me and said "Man, I feel like an old man" and my response was "Well, I feel like a whale" and he says... "Yeah but I don't look like an old man" Me: "So you're saying that I actually look like a whale?! HUMPH You're totally calling me fat aren't you (in a joking voice)?" typical man. Not thinking before he speaks, haha. It's only funny cuz it's true. He doesn't look like an old man but I'm looking more and more like a whale.
- I'm not really having too big of a problem with him being up in my rib cage or making it hard for me to breathe (knock on wood). I'm guessing its cuz I have a long torso, so even though I'm carrying high, he still has plenty of room and is staying away from my lungs/ribs. Thank you son!
- I'm totally craving watermelon. I finally caved and made Jon buy me one of the small ones even though they aren't in season. It was so yummy! I can't wait for actual watermelon season to hit. Although eating watermelon hasn't helped my constant need to go to the bathroom.
- I'm still sleeping pretty good. (well as good as can be expected) I only wake up 1-2 times a night to go to the bathroom. I do wake up and need to change positions ALL THE TIME, but I can easily fall back asleep so it's not too bad...yet.
- I'm getting really excited for this little man to get here! Just yesterday Jon put together the strolller and car set combo (mainly cuz I couldn't stand for it to just sit in the box any longer. Oh did I mention that we got it on saturday, so it had only been in the box for less than 24 hours. haha) and pushed it around the house saying "Oh it's just me and my son walking around" It was so cute! He's going to be such a great dad!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment