Seriously...I HATE them!
Last month I went in and paid off a loan Jon had with them.
We just got a message saying our payment is late.
Once they finally figured out why we "owed" anything, their answer was this...
"From the time you were quoted the payoff amount and the time you paid the balance off,
the interest accrued". This is the biggest pile of crap
I've heard in a long time!
The teller that was helping me verified MULTIPLE times that I had the correct payoff.
So please explain to me how I got the wrong pay off amount when their own employee verified the amount
for me before actually paying it off!!!!
I used to work at a financial institution, I'm not an idiot when it comes to stuff like this.
I really can't even say one good thing about them.
I personally do not have an account with them and I NEVER will!
This is the last tie that Jon had with them and I can't even begin to explain how happy
I am to be rid of them!
I suggest moving all of your services to another financial institution... preferably a credit union.
I'm so furious its not even funny. The amount that we owe them is not even a lot of money, but it's the principal of it. I've never had as terrible of treatment as almost all of the times
I've gone into a branch of theirs! I mean it when I say switch to another institution.
I can guarantee you will be treated a 1000 times better!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment