I want to write down how this pregnancy has gone so far so I can revert back for next time :)
At 12 weeks:
- I can't eat anything with Garlic in it (this was the same as my last pregnancy)
- I'm not sleeping well. I have to drink 3 cups of sleepytime vanilla tea to help me sleep. If I don't I wake up almost every hour after 1 am.
- I haven't been way sick, but I have felt worse this pregnancy than with Taegen.
- I have the worst gag reflex. Every time I have to burp I gag until it comes up. I also gag really easily thinking about things that gross me out or smell bad. I don't normally throw up, although I have a couple of times.
- I can't eat first thing in the morning or it makes me sick all day.
- Thanks to the lack of sleep and an extremely active 2 year old, I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME!
- Capri Suns help calm my upset stomach
Now that I've been through labor I'm actually more nervous this time around. Granted my labor last time was back labor for 2 days long....hopefully it won't take that long this time. I told Jon that if it is really long and hard (like last time) we will be done having kids. I'm not doing that again.
This time I'm also using a doctor, Dr Worwood. I really like him so far. I wish I could use a midwife again this time, but financially it just wasn't possible. I am planning on laboring at home for as long as I feel comfortable before going to the hospital.
Because I'm so nervous about labor I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going all natural. I want to of course, but I know I can't go through the "hell on earth" that was my last labor again. I've kind of told myself that if I have hard labor for longer than 10 hours that I'll get an epidural. But I'm still not 100% sure about that. I feel like I can't make a decision until I'm in it to see how long its going to be. But then I also feel like if I wait until then that I have a higher chance of caving in and getting the epidural. I don't want to go into labor being undecided about anything, I just feel like I can't make a decision as of yet. Ugh, its an ugly circle right now. Any advice?
When we ask Taegen if the baby is a brother/sister or boy/girl, his answer is always the last thing I ask. So if I say brother/sister, he says sister. If I say girl or boy, he'll say it's a boy. haha.... so he's no help. We kind of think its a girl, but at the same time, I think that because we think it's a girl, that it's going to be a boy. So really, I have no idea. I'm having a hard time picturing us having a girl, but that's only because we don't have one. I want a girl...the clothes are just so much cuter :). But honestly, I would be ok with another boy. We already have everything for a boy, and I think Taegen would do better with a little brother than a little sister. Either way, I think he'll do great with the baby. Although I think he's gonna have issues with not being the only one getting my attention. He's a major mommas boy, so it's going to be a major eye opener for him.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment