Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July

Jon's sister, Lexy got us tickets to be in the sectioned off part of the grassy area at the sunbowl. It was really nice to just be able to sit down and relax. Taegs was having so much fun running around being free. I wasn't that impressed with the band though. They didn't play any of their own songs. Only other famous songs, which I thought was really weird. Jon and Taegs left a little before the concert ended, around 9pm (Jon had to get up early for work the next day, so I made him take Taegs with him) I left shortly after as soon as the concert ended. The fireworks weren't scheduled to start for another 1/2 hour and I didn't want to sit around and wait only to be stuck in traffic for an hour afterwards....not worth it. Especially since we live in Hurricane. We were kind of party poopers, but thats totally ok with us. haha

about 29 weeks
 He was playing with a spray bottle. Concentrating so hard on pushing the button down. haha
 daddy and Taegs playing :)
 Looking for airplanes. "Where are they". When we first got there he kept asking where the airplanes were, so we think he was thinking we were at the airshow again.
 so sick of me taking pictures
 Taegs was having so much fun this is what Jon had to do to get him to pay attention to whatever it was that Jon needed. 
 Its kinda hard to see, but Taegen was running around playing with these random girls. They were playing tag and apparently T was it and he didn't know it. So the girls were running after him waiting for him to "tag" them, but he didn't quite understand. 
 The band
 He has no hair! He put Vicks Vapor Rub in his hair and I couldn't get it out. Luckily he's a boy and its summer so I was just able to shave it off. He looks so different without any hair!
 He loved all the music! Clapping with daddy
 dancing 
 Since we weren't allowed to do any real fireworks ourselves, we just bought so sparklers and pop its and did them in our back yard. Obviously he loved it!

No comments: