Me and Kristel drove down together and arrived around 3. After a little mishap with the cleaning ladies (Long story short: the bed had a wet spot on it from some spilled water and it was mistaken for pee. So they had to do a black light test on it. Obviously no bile showed up so we weren't forced to by a new mattress...Phew!). We all got ready and headed over to the Bellagio buffet. The food was awesome. They were awesome with the fact that I can't eat garlic. I told our server and she brought the chef out and he took me around and told me what I could and couldn't eat. He even had them make me my own sauce-free pizza! Well worth the $30 it cost to get in.
After we ate we headed back up to the room and Elon had a whole bunch of minute-to-win-it games planned (all the activities had to be completed in under 60 seconds). It was so much fun. Elon went all out! (thanks Elon) Here's some pics of the crazy stuff we had to do.
The bandanas we were sporting were our team colors. Teams were: me and Kimi, Stacie and Elon and Kristel and Olivia
suck up a plate full of M&Ms and drop them off on the plate behind us in the shape of a smiley face.
Finished product for Kimi Stacie and Olivia
Mine, Kristel and Elon's smileys. I dropped a m&m on the floor so I didn't pass, hence the frowny face :(
We had to tie this stocking to our head with a ball in the end of it and knock over some water bottles without using our hands.
side note, look at my 38 week belly! Boy am I ready to have this baby
Here we had to put an oreo on our foreheads and move it down to our mouth without using our hands. Kimi had just successfully completed it. Kristel obviously was having some issues :)
Stack 6 dice on the end of a popsicle stick. It's slightly harder than it looks
Stack 5 apples on top of each other. IMPOSSIBLE! ok maybe not so much, but it is when the table you're using isn't quite level.
Kristel and Elon (the last 2 to play mind you) were smart enough to do it on the floor and the were actually able to do it. Guess the floor is a little bit more level than our card table :)
This one we all thought was impossible. Turns out it's not.
We had to throw cards at the watermelon and get it to stick in it. I wish I could have gotten a pic with the card sticking out. It was actually pretty cool.
Put together a puzzle pictures of Stacie and Jeremy
Pull out all the tissues in a tissue box with only one hand
We tied the empty tissue boxes around us and put in 10 ping pong balls. We then had to shake them out. It was super funny to watch. I got a couple videos, but to save us from embarrassment and the horror of you guys watching a 9 month preggo woman try to "shake it like it's hot", I've decided to only post these 2 pictures. (You're welcome everyone :) )
Our team member had to hold a roll of tissue paper while we spun around and wrapped the whole roll around ourselves without breaking it. I was dizzy for like an hour afterwards. haha
Kristel was the overall winner. Here she is with her present trying to be "gangsta" haha
and here she is again sporting her team colors (long after the games had ended) in a very unusual manner. I just thought she looked rather silly so I had to take a pic.
And here is the end result of all the tissue and toilet paper. Kimi and Kristel had to sleep on the floor so they decided to use this for some cushioning. I don't think it was very comfortable for very long.
All in all it was a success. We all had a lot of fun. I ended up crashing early (12:30 vegas time) and everyone else stayed up and played a little longer. Being super fat and preggo just puts a slight damper on the fun I was able to have. But I still thoroughly enjoyed myself. How could I not with all these fun games and no kids! (shout out to my wonderful husband, mother and sister in law who watched Taegs I could have a fun night out.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment