Major milestones for her:
-She's rolled over, twice. I put her on her tummy and she immediately rolled over. I rolled her back over to see if she'd do it again and she did! But she hasn't done it again. I looked back at my blog and Taegen did this exact same thing. At around 4 months he rolled over but didn't repeat it again until he was 5-6 months old. So I guess I won't be too worried about it.
-She has the cutest laugh. Most of the time she just smiles really big with no noise. So you have to work pretty hard to get her to laugh, but when she does, it's just so precious. No one can make her laugh like Jon though. As I was reading back on my blog today I read that it was the same way with Taegen. Funny how you seem to forget these things.
-She spits. She'll just be laying on the floor, or sitting in her swing and all of the sudden she just starts spitting. Totally random. Don't know where she learned to do that.
-Still sleeps wrapped up.
-Not on a very good schedule. I'm trying to get her on a 4 hour eating schedule. Awake for 2 hours, sleep for 2 hours. Don't know if it's going to work or not. But she's not sleeping very well at night. (also similar to how Taegen was at this age). I though T was sleeping through the night at 10 weeks, and truthfully he was, but he regressed at 4 or so months and started waking up 2 times a night. Which is what Ellie does. I can't keep her awake past 8 most nights. Some times she'll have a late nap and not go to be till after 9 but most times she's down for the night by 8 or 8:30.
-She's talking so much now too. Or should I say cooing. Too cute!
-She hasn't thrown up since the 19th! Woohoo! This is a MAJOR thing. 12 days with out throwing up. I practically feel like I'm in heaven not having to worry about that anymore.
-Her left sock comes off all the time, but not her right one. I don't know how she does it, but whatever she's doing its only taking off her left one.
-She's finally better! No more sick baby. Such a relief it is, for both of us I'm sure.
-still size 3-6 month clothes and size 3 diapers
Yesterday Natalie came over with her beautiful daughter, Brielle. Bri is only 6 weeks older than Ellie. Grandma Becky (nat's mom) bought the girls a matching outfit when E was born so nat had Bri in the jacket so I put Ellie's on and we snapped a few pictures.
Taegs was feeling a little left out so I had to take one of his with the girls too.
Brielle and Ellie
Daddy making her laugh
Taegen singing and playing his guitar :)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment