Monday, September 2, 2013

The one with my ruggedly handsome cowboy

I made this diaper bag out of one of Jon's old ACU's
(which I'm pretty proud of might I add)
and during the process of tearing up his uniform Jon almost didn't let me continue because he liked this vest so much. 

He's doing so well in school! He's not sure what rank in his class he is for sure, but he knows he's in the top 2! He's starting to work on his resumes so hopefully he'll be able to get a good job before he even finishes the program. On his days off, he literally just lounges around the house. Unless I force him to leave, he just wants stays home all day. We're storing a BBQ at our place for one of his friends, so thats one of his favorite things to do. Which I don't mind, since it means I don't have to heat up the house using the oven. Other than not, not much is different with him. He's half way through course 8 out of 12. After this month he'll be starting course 10. Crazy how close he is to being done! 

Heres a little video of our kids playing with some blocks.

And this is Ellie laughing at Taegen. She loves her older brother! And most times he loves the attention, unless hes playing with the iPad. Then he runs away from her so she can't bang on the screen. haha

No comments: